This page features clips from various Musical Offering concerts over the seasons. To play any clip, whether measures or movements, click on the link below and sample as much as you like.
The Musical Offering on NPR
The Musical Offering can be heard live in studio at Minnesota Public Radio, and rebroadcasts of live performances at Sundin Hall make the rounds on American Public Media. Here is a clip of Norbert Nielubowski, John Snow, and Susan Billmeyer talking with host Allison Young about our 2014 Mother’s Day concert, including a live studio performance of Madeleine Dring’s Trio for oboe, bassoon and keyboard, which aired on May 7th, 2014.
Charles Villiers Stanford’s Serenade in F major (Nonet)
Enjoy all four movements of Charles Villiers Stanford’s Serenade in F major, recorded live at Sundin Hall on St. Patrick’s Day, 2013.
Celine Leathead, violin; Daria Adams, violin; Sifei Cheng, viola; Jim Jacobson, cello; Christopher Brown, bass; Jane Garvin, flute; David Pharris, clarinet; Norbert Nielubowski, bassoon; Caroline Lemen, horn.
20 March 2011 Program
- Beethoven; Septet in E flat major, Op. 20; I: Adagio, Allegro con brio
– Peter McGuire, violin; Aaron Janse, viola; Jim Jacobson, cello; Matt Frischman, bass; Caroline Lemen, horn; David Pharris, clarinet; Norbert Nielubowski, bassoon
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Theme and Variations on “La Ci Darem la Mano” from Mozart’s Don Giovanni
– John Snow, oboe; David Pharris, clarinet; Norbert Nielubowski, bassoon
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Quintet for Piano and Winds in E Flat, K. 452
– John Snow, oboe; David Pharris, clarinet; Caroline Lemen, horn; Norbert Nielubowski, bassoon; Susan Billmeyer, piano